The Little Compton Garden Club is located in Little Compton, Rhode Island. It was founded 1924. It has been a member of The Garden Club of America since 1950.
The objective of the Little Compton Garden Club is for its members to take an active interest in the cultivation of plants and flowers, and to encourage and maintain the highest standards of excellence in conservation, civic projects and horticulture. It is actively involved in the beautification of the Little Compton Community.
It maintains the flower boxes for the Little Compton Community Center, Town Hall, and the Public Library. Other projects include maintaining the gardens at the Wellness Center and Angela’s Garden, which is behind Wilbur-McMahon School.
It holds exhibits, lectures and discussions to support the goal of informing and educating the community.